- Develop an understanding of the EisnerAmper audit approach, methodology and tools.
- · Proficient in foundational technical concepts.
- · Knows when, and from whom, to ask for assistance in solving issues.
- · Complete detailed tasks accurately, timely and efficiently.
- · Communicate information concisely and effectively, verbally and in writing.
- · Interact with and respond to client requests professionally and responsively.
- · Demonstrate awareness of services firm provides.
- · Listen and ask good questions to expand own knowledge and skills.
- · Participate in technical training, formal and on the job.
- · Seek and is open to receiving feedback, quickly applying “lessons learnt” to improve performance.
- · Able to develop internal network of peers.
- · Is familiar with services and products offered by the firm.
- · Demonstrate the firm values of quality, integrity, innovation, collegiality, caring and collaboration.
- · Execute components of audit under remote service delivery model in an effective and efficient manner.
- · Develop and enhance good relationship with U.S. audit teams.
- · Demonstratematurity,poiseandself‐confidenceinmanagingselfanddealing with colleagues.
- · Demonstrate positive attitude towards colleagues and work.
- · Understand and adapt to the Eisneramper corporate culture.
This is a work from Office requirement, once the office is resumed (2 months notice will be provided on Office opening date).
Office Timing: 12:30 PM to 10:00 PM – 90 minute break time (May – December – 40 hours a week Monday – Friday)
11:30 PM to 10:30 PM – 90 minute Break time (Jan – Apr – Peak season 55 – 60 hours a week)
- Top 3 Mandatory Skills:
- – Hiring Drive scheduled on 20th November (Live) & 24th November (Virtual)
- – Statutory Audit experience in Articleship and if any, post qualification of CA
- -Fresher with 3years Articleship
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- CA 2021 Pass out
- Articleship post qualification should have 50+ % in Statutory Audit
- Joining time / Notice Period: immediate to 30 days