EisnerAmper (India) Consultants Private Limited (EisnerAmper India) is a wholly owned subsidiary of EisnerAmper LLP (EisnerAmper). EisnerAmper LLP started their India operations in 2007 in Mumbai and started Bangalore office in 2013.
EisnerAmper is ranked among the top 20 accounting firms in the United States. We are PCAOB ? registered and as an independent member of Allinial Global, we service clients worldwide. EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting firms in the US with nearly 2,200 employees and 200 partners. EisnerAmper provides audit, tax, internal audit, pension audit, and a variety of other accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in the US and worldwide. EisnerAmper is headquartered in New York, and has offices in New Jersey, Philadelphia, California, Cayman Islands, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Florida, Texas, Israel, Mumbai and Bangalore.
- Develop an understanding of the EisnerAmper audit approach, methodology and tools.
- Proficient in foundational technical concepts.
- Knows when, and from whom, to ask for assistance in solving issues.
- Complete detailed tasks accurately, timely and efficiently.
- Communicate information concisely and effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Interact with and respond to client requests professionally and responsively.
- Demonstrate awareness of services firm provides.
- Listen and ask good questions to expand own knowledge and skills.
- Participate in technical training, formal and on the job.
- Seek and is open to receiving feedback, quickly applying “lessons learnt” to improve performance.
- Able to develop internal network of peers.
- Is familiar with services and products offered by the firm.
- Demonstrate the firm values of quality, integrity, innovation, collegiality, caring and collaboration.
- Execute components of audit under remote service delivery model in an effective and efficient manner.
- Develop and enhance good relationship with U.S. audit teams.
- Demonstratematurity,poiseandself‐confidenceinmanagingselfanddealing with colleagues.
- Demonstrate positive attitude towards colleagues and work.
- Understand and adapt to the EisnerAmper corporate culture.
Education: Chartered Accountant (Pass out 2020/2021) Location: Mumbai
Work Timings: 12:30 PM – 10: 00 PM
Skills & Experience
Statutory Audit experience in Articleship and if any, Chartered Accountant
Fresher – 3Years Articleship
CA 2020/2021 Passout
Joining Time/Notice Period: Immediate Joiners/30 Days