Qualification – B.com, MBA (equivalent), CA
Range of Experience – Freshers and upto 2 years relevant experience
Note – The below explanation to parameters are inclusive and not exhaustive
· Act as the Primary self-reviewer and quality assurance of the deliverables produced by you.
· Ensure that all client deliverables are on time and meets the EisnerAmper quality standard
· Assist team members in meeting the team deliverables.
· Ensure that controls and processes/procedures are adhered by you as set by your
· Escalate issues/concerns toSenior Fund Accountant/Manageron timely manner.
· Coordinate with other teams effectively in completing and handing off SLAs.
· Assist the Team Manager in audit related work.
· Follow up and answer ad-hoc Client and Audit queries.
· Work with the Team Manager in implementing internal controls.
· Update the Process Notes with new processes.
· Document the work done by you for new assignments.
· To complete daily checklists, time sheets, Global QA etc and thus keep track of daily issues and escalate the same to the Senior Fund Accountant/Manager in a proactive manner.
End Customer Satisfaction/ CRM satisfaction (5%)
· Keep the Client/CRM informed about the expected delay and the reasons thereof
· Quickly investigate the root cause of the problem and escalate toSenior Fund Accountant/Manageraccordingly.
· Work hard towards providing subject matter knowledge wherever necessary for the client operations.
· Ensure that all conditions of satisfaction for our Clients/CRM are achieved in full
· Participate in calls/meeting between team, Client/CRM to help set the expectations right and clear any understanding gaps
Process efficiency – automation and special projects (15%)