Position Description: This position has overall responsibility for developing Goodyear India Customer Service strategy and ensuring its proper and consistent execution. The scope of responsibilities covers both the domestic business and the third-party export business.
Lead Customer Service function of Goodyear India. This will be achieved by benchmarking practices with leading consumer durable / auto companies and using technology tools like mobile apps to ensure seamless resolution of Issues and optimize customer satisfaction. Enhance team performance and productivity through strategic management of resources and process improvements.
Customer Service operations: Leading the delivery of customer service to Goodyear customers across regions through the Regional Customer Service team.
- Technical Adjustment for all products and adherence to AOP.
- Ensure Focus tests are done as per the requirement of Q Tech / Marketing
- Improvements for minimizing adjustment losses & complaints exhibiting continuous improvements.
- Devise strategy around technical training on tyre inspections.
Call Centre Management:
- Registration, allocation & tracking system for customers / Dealers / OE’s.
- Create the capability to converse in regional languages.
- Leverage call-centre for market insight through periodic dealer surveys etc.
Dealer Satisfaction Achievement:
- Drive overall customer satisfaction metrics as measured by the annual third-party surveys.
- Develop and implement a clear set of KPIs that take Goodyear to the path of being the unquestioned leader in aftersales service for both PBUs.
- To achieve > 80% Dealer Satisfaction ratio through relevant and effective measures.
Complaint Resolution Management:
- Achieve best-in-class time and service standards for complaint resolution, average call response, average inspection response time.
- Resolution of complaints, within the agreed Average response time & calls inspection.
Providing Technical support for PBU Sales/Marketing teams.
People: Develop a high-performance culture within the Customer Service & Field Engineering organization to ensure a clear career path for High Potentials and Succession Planning for all direct reports.
Personal Attributes: An inspirational leader is driven by a passion to excel, offering top-notch abilities in program and stakeholder management.
- Agility & Resilience
- Can operationalize vision into plans and tactics.
- Holds people responsible for the performance.
- Out-of-box thinker
- Leads by example
- Is passionate about developing people and team
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering but open to any graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree with extensive customer service management experience in automotive, consumer durable or tyre industries.
- Strategic/Visionary Leader
- Customer Service Skills
- Good Executive Presence
- A person from an MNC.