Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting-edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We are a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it!
As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium-sized companies in this year’s annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
- Proven work experience at least 5 years as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with browser & device testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, HTML Editor is a must.
- An ability to perform well in an agile environment
- Should have good communication & analytical skill
- Added advantage
- Salesforce Platform knowledge
- Salesforce Lightning Design System(SLDS)
- Aura Components
- Lightning Web Components
- Vlocity Framework
- jQuery, Angular, ReactJS, VueJS, Typescript, AJAX
- VSCode, Bit Bucket, SourceTree etc
Skill & Experience
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduate
- Industry-leading benefits including Health Insurance offered. Will be part of a US-based/headquartered company.