About the role
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join us in building best-in-class DevOps infrastructure for scaling to the next 100M users. The ideal candidate should be excited to work on a multitude of different problems while having full ownership.
- Run a highly available Cloud based software product on AWS
- Architect, Build, Maintain, and Upgrade highly available software systems
- Monitor system events to ensure health, maximum system availability and service quality
- Work very closely with Software Development team to design and implement new systems
- Setup and maintain CI/CD systems
- Plan for capacity upgrading or downsizing as and when the need arises
- Build automated systems for continuously deploying software
- Continuously improve security posture of the Amber platform
- Continuously improve the efficiency of day to day operations at Amber
- Continuously optimize the cost of operating the Amber platform
What we are looking for
- 4+ years experience in DevOps / SRE role
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools, such as Terraform, Ansible, and Vagrant
- Strong scripting skills in Python, Bash, Groovy, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of source control branching and merging in Git
- Experience in an Agile software development environment a plus
- Experience with operability tools, such as Graylog, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
- Familiarity with Java, Spring Boot, Ruby, Python, Flask, React, Gradle
- Candidate should have 2+ years of experience in Terraform.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Should have working experience in cloud like AWS, Azure.
- Have setup maintenance experience in CI/CD and Jenkins experience.
- Should have scripting experience in Shell, Bash or Python.