About the role
We are looking to hire a Director of Product Management, who is the primary driver of our vision; overseeing the development and management of the product’s roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision. You will be responsible for overseeing the development of new products. You will end up working with a variety of different stakeholders—including designers, engineers, marketers, and other product managers—to ensure that each new product meets the needs of its intended audience.
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, product strategy and roadmap
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- Understand market, user behavior and ideate new products
- Outline product requirements, business objectives, product planning, and timelines.
- Work closely with product design, business, product development and product marketing teams to develop and successfully launch new products
- Own entire product development cycle and communicate and collaborate between teams
- 6+ years of experience in crafting and shipping, high quality and scalable consumer internet products
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness
- Strong technical understanding right from overall architecture, to intricate details
- Strong first principles or the ability to think from the ground up.
- Customer-first approach – You think customer first and are unwilling to make compromises on customer experience and usability
- Data-driven – You are obsessed with data and know how to make data talk
- Strategic planning , Management of the entire product portfolio , product strategy , roadmap.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Team Handling. The team can be Product and Technical.
- The person should have experience in JIRA, FIGMA and Google Analytics tools experience.