Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement aesthetic user interfaces
- Identify the organization or the client’s need for the user interface that needs to be created
- Have a strong understanding of a company’s brand guidelines and follow them when creating user interfaces
- Test the user interface that was built to ensure it is usable
- Write documentation around the user interface to ensure the decisions for certain elements are documented
- Work with backend developers to ensure systems are correctly being linked together, such as consuming an API.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design & AWD (Adaptive Web Design) development
- Hands-on experience with Typescript, AngularJS
- Understanding of key design principles
- Knowledge of version control tools like Git/SVN
- Good problem-solving skills.
- 5-8 years of experience in the relevant field from a Product Based Company.