- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Managing HR records including, resumes, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrolment documents.
- Conducting employee orientations.
- Explaining employee benefits.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Creating an open environment for communication.
- Overseeing termination process.
- Helping with the Payroll process.
- Hiring and retaining talent of the organization.
- Male Candidates Only
- Candidate MUST be a graduate.
- Must have blue-collar hiring experience -6 months – 1 year | Strict No for IT Recruiters
- Candidates MUST have experience with all end-to-end HR activities- like joining formalities to exit formalities, attendance management, and grievance handling.
- Must speak fluent Kannada.
- Joining time / Notice Period: 15/30 days
- Preferred candidates from Retail & FMCG and textile and manufacturing industries and those who know blue-collar hiring