About the role
- VP – Growth/Marketing will play a critical role in acquisition, engagement, retention and growth. Working on discovering avenues for growth, designing, and executing plans. This role also requires building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive growth and overall demand generation of the organization.
- The ideal candidate will serve as the growth thought leader, helping to identify trends, evolving best practices, and new technologies/tools for all digital efforts that drive engagement and ROI.
What you’ll do
- Understand the product, market, and business metrics.
- Responsible for setting acquisition strategy, including planning, budgeting, reporting, and execution across multiple channels (organic and paid).
- Develop a robust performance reporting framework, analytics, and ROI tracking for our digital channels to continually optimize and improve our marketing investments.
- Manage a team of hands-on marketers to lead the experience lifecycle of our users.
- Build strategies to drive customer engagement and growth through multiple campaigns.
- Discover key problems preventing our users from converting, analyze all possible funnel stages, comprehend possible issues of dropping off, and eventually build solutions.
- Apply behavioural attributes to identify customer cohorts and understand barriers to acquisition and deep engagement.
- Build solutions in coordination with various stakeholders – product, tech, and ops to drive user growth and get the right product mix.
- Apply customer and channel insights to inform and evolve our customer segmentation strategy for omnichannel growth.
You should apply if you have
- Proven 8+ years of work experience in Growth and Marketing.
- Have excellent people management experience in handling a team of 10+ marketers.
- Experience with managing paid marketing budgets >INR 10cr/annum, with experience o
- Have proficiency in marketing automation platforms (Clevertap, WebEngage, MoEngage, etc, or similar).
- Have experience using analytics and database tools (GA, Mixpanel, Zoho Analytics, Tableau, Advanced Excel, etc, or similar).
- Are data-oriented, and believe that everything can be measured, since “what gets measured gets improved” eventually.
- Have a good understanding of funnels, sprint, and agile ways of working.
- Have the business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles, and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans.
- Have strong Project Management skills.
- 8+ years of work experience in Growth and Marketing, proficiency in marketing automation platforms, and Strong Project Management skills.
- Candidate should have experience in Digital Marketing(Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Influencer Marketing)
- Must be aware of branding strategy
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Team Handling.
- The team should be in the Marketing domain.
- Exp- 8+ (seniority level- previous senior manager, director, AVP, VP, CXO)
- Will be leading the entire demand generation side at amber.
- Should have 360 deg understanding of all the following aspects
- SEO paid marketing (Google ads, Facebook ads etc.)
- Branding, offline marketing
- partnerships, influencer marketing
- Growth hacking
- General marketing
- Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Zoho Analytics, Tableau, Advanced Excel